All 23 art Reviews

futility futility

Yes, which is why we make the best of what little we have before the time comes. This too shall pass!

The Oddlings Page 4 The Oddlings Page 4

I'm no expert in newgrounds art ettiquette, but I think comics are fine. Your style is pretty sweet, already looks good without colors...in fact, the b/w adds to the mood. I'm imagining in a few more pages something magical and/or tragic will happen to set the story to the next phase, at least that's what is keeping me interested. Also, page 1 is missing :P

odditiesbyangela responds:

Thank you so much for reading it. I added it to the portal so hopefully it will be okay there. I guess you will just have to wait and see :)

Also, I am a moron. The first page is completely different than the rest because I didn't finalize Angela's design, but I will post it. I forgot it.

Timmy Jump Timmy Jump

Looks great! The pose is dynamic, and he pops out really well.

Friends of Man Friends of Man

Are you implying we also created dogs? Unless dogs in the future are genetically engineered! I really like the synopsis behind this, and the image in general. It feels optimistic!

Scanty at the Beach Scanty at the Beach

I can fap to this.

Camel toe needs more contrast.

Animal wizard Animal wizard

ooo, this is my kind of game, I love puzzle platforms!

SeaKnightsGame SeaKnightsGame

A sea cow would definitely complete the experience! If I were to make a game for this, I'll make sure of that! And top hats, as someone suggested :P

LegolaSS responds:

not only did i feel i put to much time into this already, i also felt that leaving it open ended led to more choice for the game jam group. maybe top hats and sea cows are unlockables!

Big Titty Warfare Big Titty Warfare

I would play this game! Hell I might even make it!

Happy Hour: Part 1 Happy Hour: Part 1

awesome

Now I can play frogger with greater conviction. Mad props for coloring the comic by hand, very consistent.

ToonHole responds:

Thanks! Watercolor is kicking my ass!

Round Bread Round Bread

straight to the point

I like it. "cars, girls, guns, drugs" it goes straight to the point and the illustration pretty much says it all :)